Networks, Communities & Learning: Show that you Share! was a one day European conference organised by the Bazaar project and IVLOS, the Institute of Education of Utrecht University. I was invited to lead round table workshop sessions on Social Networking Services and Social Search.
The conference themes were based on key and emergent issues identified by Bazaar as:
- Data security, privacy and sustainability
- Social Software, Tools and Content Creation
- Open Education Resources (OERs) and the Culture of Sharing
- Interoperability and Metadata and OERs
- (Personal Learning Environments (PLEs), ePortfolio’s and Informal learning